Our Driving Classes
Future Truck Drivers of America LLC was founded to help qualified students obtain a Class A, CDL License. We offer quality education and intensive training to help our students have a career in the trucking industry. The Tennessee Higher Education Commission authorizes Future Truck Drivers of America LLC.
31 Years of Experience
- Drug Screens, D O T Physicals Contracts. Qualifying Paperwork, Policies, and Procedures
- General Knowledge, Air Brakes, Logs, Map Reading and Trip-Planning
- Range Training (Pre-Trip Inspection, Basic Skills)
- Pre-Trip Inspection – this is done every day of training. Straight-line Backing, 90 Degree Alley
- Back, offset back – Left & Right, Coupling and Uncoupling, Sliding Fifth Wheel and Sliding Tandems
- Pre-Trip Inspection, Basic Skills
The final week includes road and range training with:
- Shifting or (Automatic)
- Highway Driving
- City Driving
- Right and Left Turns
- Safety Procedures, Space and Speed Management
- Defensive Driving Techniques, Extreme Driving Conditions, Emergency Maneuvers
- Logbook, and Trip Planning.
- 90 Degree Alley Dock
What Our Clients Have to Say
“Owner has over 30 years of Training experience, accident Free.”
- Antonio Blaire- April 14, 2020
“Very professional and pays attention to the student's needs.”
- Donal Ray Jones- April 14, 2020
"Owner has over 30 years of Training experience, accident Free."