A Career In The
Driving institution offering expert training and education for more than 31 years.
Our Driving Classes
Future Truck Drivers of America LLC was founded to help qualified students obtain a Class A, CDL License. We offer quality education and intensive training to help our students have a career in the trucking industry. The Tennessee Higher Education Commission authorizes Future Truck Drivers of America LLC.
31 Years of Experience
- Drug Screens, D O T Physicals Contracts. Qualifying Paperwork, Policies, and Procedures
- General Knowledge, Air Brakes, Logs, Map Reading and Trip-Planning
- Range Training (Pre-Trip Inspection, Basic Skills)
- Pre-Trip Inspection – this is done every day of training. Straight-line Backing, 90 Degree Alley
- Back, offset back – Left & Right, Coupling and Uncoupling, Sliding Fifth Wheel and Sliding Tandems
- Pre-Trip Inspection, Basic Skills
- Daily Pre-Trip Inspection
- Straight-line Backing
- 90 Degree Angle back
- Offset back – Left & Right
- Coupling and Uncoupling
- Sliding Fifth Wheel and Tandems
- Homework-Pre-Trip Inspection
The final week includes road and range training with:
- Shifting or (Automatic)
- Highway Driving
- City Driving
- Right and Left Turns
- Safety Procedures, Space and Speed Management
- Defensive Driving Techniques, Extreme Driving Conditions, Emergency Maneuvers
- Logbook, and Trip Planning.
- 90 Degree Alley Dock
Learn from the best trainers in the industry and
be qualified for the license in just three weeks!
What Our Clients Have to Say
“Owner has over 30 years of Training experience, accident Free.”
- Antonio Blaire- April 14, 2020
“Very professional and pays attention to the student's needs.”
- Donal Ray Jones- April 14, 2020
"Owner has over 30 years of Training experience, accident Free."